Welcome, this is a blog of things I love. I know there are a lot of blogs out there with the same idea...let's hope this one's a little different.

Sunday

My favourite movie characters...


I usually have a lot of characters in movies that inspire me, and make me want
 to be able to dress like them in everyday life. Problem is, people would think I was
crazy. So, I thought about taking a modern fashion spin on some of my favourite characters.


Amelia Earhart: AMY ADAMS

"You've got moxy kid!"


One of my favourite characters is Amelia Earhart, played by Amy Adams in Night at the Museum 2.
Amelia is fun, cute, bubbly and  full of one liner's.
I am inspired by her aviation outfit and have come up with a different spin on it.



Amelia Earhart portrayed by Amy Adams
in Night at the Museum 2


My creation:




Imitation leather aviator jacket H&M, Black skinny Jeans or Tights, Ann Demeulemeester Triple Lace-Up Flat tall boots, Versace bright-yellow sheer modal scarf, Swirl Angel Wing Design fashion pin with Marquise cut CZs.





Cruella De Vil

"Darling, red isn't your colour... Give me the hat... Give me the hat, or you will become a hat!"






Max and Chloe Sku Green Cubic Zirconia Ring, de Grisogono Black Diamond Cuff Bracelet, Necklace: Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere, White Rock My World vest from LaRok, Forzieri Women's Red Perforated Italian Leather Gloves, Dandy Lace Up Shoe by Mr. Geiger, Todd Lynn V-necked black dress with middle slit

No comments:

Post a Comment